WE ALL NEED A SOLID ROCK
When you get to that place in life where you realize that you can’t do this alone, we’re here to help. When you’re at a loss, you’re worried and anxious about what lies ahead, or you find yourself losing hope that life can be good again —
Your team is right here!
We know that when you’re struggling, it’s doesn’t just affect you. Your family feels the impact. Your closest friends know you’re suffering, but sometimes they just don’t know how to help. Your coworkers start to notice, even though you try to hide what you’re going through so they won’t ask questions.
Questions run through your mind when you’re in those dark places:
- What’s wrong with me?
- Why can’t I just figure this out?
- Will this ever get better?
You end up feeling frustrated and stuck, and you wonder, “Why can’t I get it together? I should be able to handle this. What’s wrong with me?”
You want to live a life with less pain, more joy, and more confidence. You want to thrive – to have a life that rocks!
You can feel better and live life to its fullest
Life can get better, and it starts by reaching out. Sometimes our clients come to us with ideas about how to get this done, and we help them put together the pieces. Other times our clients are counting on us to come up with solutions. Our collective experience and team approach ensures that we get you exactly what you need.
People Come to Rock Life because…
We make 4 simple promises.
- We promise to use the best technology and the best research-based approaches to get results for you.
- We promise you won’t have to drive to your counselor’s office when you’d rather be sitting in the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. We’ve been doing telehealth since long before it was popular, and now you can too!
- We promise you won’t have to struggle on your own to complete insurance reimbursement forms when we can make it easier on you.
- We promise you won’t have to wonder whether your counselor has the right training or experience to deal with the challenges you bring to the table. Our counselors have extensive training and experience, and we’ll work with you to find that right match for exactly what you need.
How We Can Work Together
We offer the following services …
Individual Counseling. Most clients use our convenient app to talk with their counselor by video conference. Sit in the privacy and comfort of your own home or office, avoid the commute, and never worry about whether your shoes and socks are matching. If you want to meet in person, that’s ok too!
Group Counseling. We have years of experience designing and running groups. While the exact groups we offer change from time to time, we’re happy to let you know what’s going on now and what’s coming soon. Contact us today.
Couples Counseling. Whether you’re married or just trying to make a serious relationship work, we can help. We have counselors who are married, have kids, and know exactly what it means to be dealing with the stress and strain of making relationships work. Whatever your challenge, we’ll bring you tools to get the job done!
Expert Second Opinion. Did you start working with a counselor and you’re just not sure it’s the right fit? Maybe their style is a bit off or their recommendations aren’t exactly what you need. We’ll listen and let you know what your other options are.
ROCK LIFE COUNSELORS
Looking to work with one of our counselors? Book a free consult and we’ll match you with the counselor that fits your needs best!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ROCK LIFE COUNSELING
READY FOR CHANGE?
Let’s journey together and build a solid foundation you can rely on and win in life.